Cost: £55 (2 hour) £85 (half day) £155 (full day inc lunch)
Most of the clients who come to see me for a Personal Styling session are then desperate to see it in action. A Personal Shopping experience is just that – showing you what to wear, how to wear it, how to put outfits and looks together and essentially the best places for you to shop. That’s often the biggest problem for most people. With so many brands, stores and locations both on the high street and online it becomes so overwhelming even knowing where to start let alone shop brilliantly. I on the other hand make it my business to know what’s on offer and what’s going to be best for you. Good eh?
Why My Clients (And You!) Decide To Come To Me for Personal Shopping:
- They’ve been to my Style Sensational personal styling session & now want to shop
- They hate shopping and find the choice too overwhelming and don’t know where to start
- They love shopping but simply don’t know the best brands for their style & budget
- They want a style update or reinvention and prefer a shopping experience to styling
- They are looking for an outfit for a special occasion
- They want to shop for their seasonal wardrobe and want my expertise in doing just that
- They want to treat themselves (or be treated to) a really fabulous personal shopping experience
Here’s What Happens:
Once you’ve booked in for my two hour Shopping Salvation personal shopping session, you’ll be taken on a journey to mega shopping confidence which goes something like this
- You’ll receive my Style Sense questionnaire that will help me find out more about you and what you’d love to get from the session before we meet
- I will call you 24 hours before our session to confirm everything and so that we can just get to say hello first
During your Style Salvation Personal Shopping Experience I’ll show you:
- Which underwear will give you a smooth silhouette
- The best styles and items that flatter your shape and bring out your personality
- Ways to create killer looks and outfits in stores you’ll love forever
- Where to get accessories to update your look without actually changing your outfit
- The best stores and brands to suit your budget, style and personality
- How to get more for less (always a popular one)
- Become a shopping and style warrior so you’ll never suffer from shopping stress again
You can shop to learn or shop to buy but either way I’ll guarantee you’ll love it and you’ll take away all of my insider tips and tricks to shopping smart. So you can come away with a ton more knowledge and excitement and/or clothes and outfits you’ll adore and wear time and time again.
You’ll also receive a complimentary copy of my Style Guide for Curvy Girls (size 8 – 38) and free membership to the Curve Campaign.